Last Challenge Wednesday 27 June 2017

This is the last challenge, at least for a while, as things here are too hectic to do justice to the wonderful work people have created after looking at this blog.  However, if you like your writing challenges, I recommend you look over to 'Our Write Side' and they have some awesome challenges.  I'm sure you'll find something that sparks there.  

Tom and I only ever wanted to fill a gap that we missed when Trifecta gracefully bowed out, and we have had a lot of fun setting the challenges (and trying to see what we could manage ourselves).  Tonight I'm setting a challenge that I hope is fun, inspiring and challenging - just like every week.  

Here is the picture.  Please credit it if you use it in your blog.


Instead of a quotation, I give you a Welsh word

Hiraeth
(There isn't a direct English equivalent)

You have a week to have a play with this, either the picture, the word, both or whatever tenuous spark comes from them.  Enjoy!  After that you can only link in the comments, but you can scroll around the blog as much as you like.  

It has been an honour to be touched by all those who have linked over the time of this blog, and I am greatful that we have been associated with your amazing creativity.  


Comments

  1. Enjoyed writing for the prompt and we always did, hoping that you will return soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The level of credibility is also given by VOIP as it tells the customers that the company considers customer service seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We cannot be so engrossed withis
    passing earth we forget our eternity:
    I saw the 'other side';
    our death isnt TheEnd.
    I know. I'm a NDEr.

    'Dream your dreams about what YOU
    want to do in Heaven; dare to ask for
    the impossible and all the gifts YOU
    have ever wanted from Me. Expect Me
    to hear YOU and fulfill your every desire'
    -Jesus •(from 'Lui et Moi' [He and I] by
    Gabrielle Bossi, translated)•

    Follow us to the Wedding Feast:
    ☆ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ☆

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Paula from Colorado, I have been blogging for a while now, and today I felt like I should share my story because I was a victim too. I had endometriosis and herpes virus for 18 years and I never thought I would ever get a cure due to the terrible symptoms I had and this made it impossible for me to get pregnant even after 12 years of marriage, and it was a serious issue. Furthermore, I got to know about Dr. Itua on a Blog Site who treated someone and the person shared a story of how she got a cure and gave her contact details, I contacted Dr. Itua, and he actually confirmed it and I decided to give it a try too and use his herbal medicine. That was how my burden ended completely. My son will be 2 this December, and I am grateful to God and thankful to his medicine too.Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Disease… Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Liver Inflammatory, Diabetes, Fibroid, Get Your Ex Back,  If you have (A just reach his on (drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or order herbs from his herbs store https://drituaherbalcenter.com/shop/)He can also advise you on how to handle some marital issues. He's a good man. 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Challenge - 28th April 2014

Challenge - Monday 5th May 2014